Sinai Mar Thoma Church Choir
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord”. Col 3:16
The choir ministry is an integral part of Sinai Mar Thoma Church, North London. Our Church Choir, by the grace of God, plays the role in “teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs” and with the purpose of “the edifying of the body of Christ” (Eph 4:12).
We meet regularly for practices on Sunday mornings from 10:30am to 11:30 am at the Church Side Hall. The Sinai Choir provides a way to worship God in songs during regular Church services and adds to the overall spiritual experience for our parish.
- To worship the Lord in hymns, spiritual songs and psalms and to aid the congregation to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth through singing.
- To afford an opportunity for Christian fellowship, for practical training in Christian service, and for healthy activities, both spiritual and physical, among members and friends of Sinai Mar Thoma Church, North London.
- To exhort members to live consecrated lives in close communion with God and in daily study of His Word.
- To encourage members to witness for the Lord both in word, songs, hymns, deed and conduct, as individuals and as a group.
- To support the Church in her mission.
- To exalt the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ in its activities and publications.
|Hymn presentation for Sundays and Edavaka Mission Prayer Meetings,Christmas Carol||Service|
|House to House Carol Rounds,|
Outreach programmes like Prison visit, Local Hospices etc.
|Annual Musical Get together for the wider local community Prayer and sharing,|
Participating in Ecumenical Programmes with sister churches
We welcome new members to join our vibrant and committed Sinai Choir and experience our ever loving saviour Jesus Christ through songs of praise and worship.